Sunday, August 26, 2007

He works in mysterous ways

School is back in session. I find myself back at CRHS desperately trying to make it all work. I don't understand why God still has me there. The place is frustrating and this year having to teach in the Black Box full time is just making the situation more intense. It is hard to not allow a black cloud envelope me and taint everything. I pray and seek God every chance I get. Maybe this will finally be the last year there, or God will show me the beauty of the place and show me I am to stay. I keep feeling like I'm not supposed to be comfortable there, though. I keep feeling like my time at CRHS is drawing to a close.

The following is an excerpt from a devotional I read this morning. It seems to speak about exactly what I'm going through. I do know that God is in control and that He will make all things work together for His good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God does things that are incomprehensible to us. He is infinite and we are finite. He is the Creator and we are the creatures. His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts than our thoughts (Isa. 55:9).

We must clearly understand this fact if we are going to have any peace of mind with regard to the everyday happenings of life and God's control over this universe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This excerpt is also perfect advice for everything right now...

Sometimes we are famished--confused, dry, upset by arguments and conflicting interpretations. To us the Savior says, "Come." If, without the solution to all our problems, we are willing simply to believe, He says, "Drink."

No comments: