Friday, July 27, 2007

Advice to take to heart

So, stuff is going on...again. I am trying to seek God's will and gudiance in all things. The latest trial is very frustrating. I feel totally defeated. God has used amazing people, though, to encourage me. I am so thankful for friends. I want to take the situation and place it in God's hands...let Him work it all out. That is a hard thing for me. Letting God work and trusting Him isn't always easy. I don't know why but I want to give it to Him and then try to "help". OF course, when that happens things turn disasterous. Things are happening and I want God's peace. There are choices that will have to be made and I want to heard God's voice...his instruction in what to do next. This is a learning process for me. I feel like I'm standing on the edge and can't see what is "out there" and that's scary. I know God wants me to put my life in his hands and let him support and guide...it is going to be an interesting and lesson filled ride.

In the mean time...I found this quote this morning. I never cease to be amazed at how God sends messages when his children need them (and the instruments his sometimes chooses to use!)...

Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine.
-Buddha

No comments: