Monday, June 09, 2008

It...is...FINISHED!

As of 3:15 today I am done with the 2007-2008 school year!!! I'm turning cartwheels, trust me. There is work to do this summer to make next year run smoothly; however, the work can be done from HOME! I don't have to go to that school unless I CHOOSE to!!!!

Now, if I could just make some summer plans. I know I'm going to miss being at FSU with the other MasterS_of_FSU and going up for a weekend or 2 isn't going to be the same. **sigh** I wish I was working on a PhD. Maybe God will open that door and the door to new jobs for Tom and for me.

Tom might find out within the next 2 weeks if he got the job back at Unit 3. (Please Lord???)

To celebrate the summer, I'm going to see The Cure Wednesday night. The only bad thing is I'm having to go alone. Tom is working and there really isn't anyone else to go with. Oh well, the experience will be amazing! I can't wait! I just have to think up something AMAZING to wear.

No comments: